August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Flash Back Crash
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 19:41:57 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

The change between heat, and then a prickly sensation that sat over his skin; riding upon the back of Roaring Moon, to see the potential routes to utilise. Kouji could feel it on his skin, and it was all but confirmed now, but battle was coming.
[break][break]
The land itself was prepared for this outcome, of energy and sparks, of heat and of the roar of dragons. There was far too much building, but he wasn’t do it for that, seeking out new routes for smuggling stuff into the region, and perhaps eventually people. The bicycle lane itself wasn’t useful for that, but the sea route underneath was certainly going to be of some use.
[break][break]
”Hey, down lower.” The dragon did so, its wings flapping powerfully as it hovered over the surface of the water. No-one was charging anything here, perhaps he should have brought a few battery cells? No particular point, but the Chinchou and Lanturn seemed to enjoy swimming here more. Electricity drawn into their bodies, a thick collection of pokemon such as this was unnatural, especially when the tide shifted and they’d all end up beached.
[break][break]
”Mah, we should get outta here before any Rangers get he-” It might’ve been too late. He could hear the approach of someone, but he didn’t run, there was no real point once he was spotted, he looked up
[break][break]
”Oi, OI, you’re…That woman from that weird time at the marshes, with the bodies, and the super Ursaring.”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Gas Guzzlers

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,841 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Flash Back Crash
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 3:26:20 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuyutemp yuinabi"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
Like punching in a dream[break]
Breathing life into the nightmare

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Mostly concerned with the equipment that she was reading, Yuina walked with Centos on one side of her and Omura on the other, both paradoxes aiding her in her studies of the strange anomalies that were taking place on the route 110, and many others. The electrical fields of something akin to an electric terrain were off the charts, and the sun radiation that was flooding the area wasn't unlike that of a sunny day that a powerful pokemon summoned.[break]
It was all certainly strange, and not the least bit concerning. Hoenn only continued to experience weather anomaly after weather anomaly, there was nothing stable about the environment of the region, and that was going to be a huge detriment the longer things like this continued to happen.[break][break]
Where Omura was brimming with power at the sun beating down on the area, there seemed to be a shift of sorts in energy signatures as Yuina looked over the radars she had. Centos whirred with energy, his blue light glowing that much brighter, as if the electrical surge of the area was growing stronger, or more prominent.[break][break]
"Centos, your energy readings are climbing, if you need to discharge, let me know so we can assist," Yuina offered, she wasn't sure how much energy and how much power the paradox might be able to handle at one time. If he needed to discharge, she was sure Asu her Garchomp could handle the load.[break][break]
There was a quiet moment in their walking, Yuina was focused on all of the equipment she was reading, until both Centos and Omura stopped at the sound of something approaching. Yuina hadn't yet paid any mind until she heard a voice calling out to her, with a rather vague interpretation of someone he might have thought she was...?[break]
"Uhm... He is an Ursaluna, not an Ursaring," she offered first... A bit out of place, but how could she let Doug the Ursaluna be mislabeled that way?[break][break]
"Wait, that's not... You shouldn't be here, this is a dangerous environment right now? I need to ask you to move north of here until these weather anomalies pass," she returned, she was a ranger, she had her blue armband displayed as she always did for official work, and she needed to make sure that civilians or otherwise weren't affected by any of the agitated Pokémon in the area.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]
      Mission: Gas Guzzlers -> Route 110[break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".yuinabi"]--accent: #A4DE52!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp b"]color: var(--accent); font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp i"]font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp u"]text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: var(--accent); font:bold 11px/12px 'Quattrocento Sans'; letter-spacing: 2px; c[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .postbox"]font:10px/16px 'Poppins';letter-spacing:.5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .oocnotes"]text-align:left; padding:15px 0px; color:#dddd; font:10px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 10px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yuyutemp .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yuyutemp .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".yuyutemp .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".yuyutemp:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Flash Back Crash
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 4:31:57 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

”Oh yeah, Ursaluna, that’s what that thing was called. Really rough day, we should do it again.” Kouji said with a laugh as he waved off her concern, his pokemon seemed to be in the same state, enjoying the heat though the change of energy was also not particularly great for it.
[break][break]
As the heavy sunrays slowly shifted, and replaced by even more of a charge, Kouji could feel the hairs on his skin stand up, but that was the extent of it. ”I’ll be fine, I train dragon types.” He stated as he patted the head of his Roaring Moon who gave a roar in reply.
[break][break]
”Still working on training them to be quiet though.” He said before he got a head bump in reply which made Kouji laugh a little before he walked closer, finger on his chin. He hummed aloud for a moment.
[break][break]
”I’ve had this feeling for a while…But, I think I’ve seen you before.” He said as he looked at her left profile, and then at her right profile. It had been a while ago, but at the same time.
[break][break]
”Not just as Howard’s buddy…Wait, Alexandria?” He said with a surprised voice before a grin took over his expression, a blast from the past like this took him by surprise before he extended his hand in order to ruffle her hair. ”Holy crap, it’s been ages, doing some undercover work huh?”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed.[break]
Leo integer malesuada nunc vel. Consectetur a erat nam at lectus urna duis convallis convallis.[break]
Sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,841 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Flash Back Crash
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 5:41:31 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Almost immediately, and without much cause, her courteous warning of the dangerous environment was dismissed. Yuina looked on in sheer perplexity, in both how casual he spoke of the night they all encountered Doug the Ursaluna and how casual he was speaking to her... And then he went on about training dragon type Pokémon in particular, which held particular merit in Hoenn it seemed like since many people seemed to specialize in them...[break]
Yuina wasn't particularly enthralled with the conversation overall.[break][break]
"Okay... I'm sorry, but it is still dangerous, and I'm working on some sensitive energy signature readings...," Yuina returned, but she stopped short as he continued on still, moving towards her, looking at her closely...[break][break]
"If you were also there in the swamps, we've likely crossed paths other times...," she tried to say, surely that was what he meant, she was all over Hoenn all the time, that had to be it, right?[break][break]
All at once Yuina paled, gripping the equipment in her hands that much tighter. She was quick to take a step back from him, avoiding the hand that would have reached out in a form of unrequited friendship... He sounded friendly... He sounded genuine... It made Yuina sick at the idea that she was looking at someone that knew her... but she had no recollection of who he was to her... And even beyond that, she hated hearing that name now...[break][break]
"I-- I- that's not my name, I'm sorry.... I must just look like someone you know, my name is Yuina," she tried to offer, gently, but within the deepest recesses of her shadows, the darkest parts of her seethed at the lie she continued to breed for herself... How long would she try to live as one half of a whole person?

[break][break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".yuyutemp"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp b"]color: var(--accent); font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp u"]text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: var(--accent); font:bold 11px/12px 'Quattrocento Sans'; letter-spacing: 2px; c[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .postbox"]font:10px/16px 'Poppins';letter-spacing:.5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .oocnotes"]text-align:left; padding:15px 0px; color:#dddd; font:10px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".yuyutemp .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 10px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yuyutemp .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .yuyutemp .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yuyutemp .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".yuyutemp .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".yuyutemp:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Flash Back Crash
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 21:58:00 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Just like someone he knew?
[break][break]
Kouji tilted his head to the side as he drew back his arm, his eyes squinted for a moment. No, he was certain he knew this face. ”You’re not under illusion are ya? Or maybe facial reconstruction?” He did wonder, that reaction itself was rather strange though. Kouji wasn’t bright, but he knew people.
[break][break]
Her response was almost fear like if he had to take a guess. It was gentle enough, but…
[break][break]
”Yuina huh? Not Alexandria….Candi-Nah, Candor? Candour? Cander.” He arrived there as he tried to pull the name back into his mind, it had been some time and so much had happened in between.
[break][break]Though he didn’t try to force it much longer, a sigh, a long deep almost wistful sigh escaped his lips before he shrugged. ”Mah, I’d never be that lucky. Shame that one. Guess you’ve got your own circumstances.”
[break][break]
He didn’t want to let up, but a part of him wondered if perhaps it was simply part of a cover? There were people working undercover, or perhaps there was something else at play. ”Not gonna move though, I’m doing a bit of a study here. I’ve got the kinda pokemon that can handle the terrains and heat, so don’t worry about us. If you’re really that concerned, you can just come along.”
[break][break]
Wait, he couldn’t get arrested, could he?

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed.[break]
Leo integer malesuada nunc vel. Consectetur a erat nam at lectus urna duis convallis convallis.[break]
Sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,841 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Flash Back Crash
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2024 23:04:30 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

It was haunting, listening to him try to reason, try to understand why she wasn't who he thought she was... And then he said that name again, trying to recall the entirety of it... Yuina bristled.[break][break]
He was right, but she had already dug her grave, the depth between doubling down and convincing him he was the liar, or giving in but not being able to tell him anything about Alexandria...[break][break]
And she certainly couldn't tell him why, he likely wouldn't believe her... And Yuina Higashi didn't know who this person was, even as her shadows began to grasp and claw at her. Everything she was was a lie...[break]
"No... I'm sorry," she returned, doubling down, in spite of his exasperation, in spite of the smallest part of herself that wanted to know someone she might have known, that wasn't her own personal demon...[break][break]
"I hate to disappoint you, really, you sound nice... But I don't know who you are," at least that part wasn't a lie.[break][break]
She looked him over though, he mentioned he was doing a study... he wasn't wearing a ranger's badge, but he did look familiar from other exploits she could recall...[break]
"What kind of work are you doing?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Flash Back Crash
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 1:30:58 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

The more he thought about it, the less he thought it was some kind of deep infiltration mission, and that maybe he was just getting the wrong person? Kouji wasn’t too sure, maybe his memory was bad?
[break][break]
It was a pain in the butt to think about it.
[break][break]
”The current issues with the sun and electric terrains, and the effects on Dragon Types. Guys like the Chinchou and my Dracozolt both get a bonus from being around in an electric terrain, yet only dragons seem to have big behavioral changes, ain’t that strange?”
[break][break
He wasn’t a science type to begin with, he hadn’t even finished his schooling, but he could at least trust his instincts as a trainer. He thought about how to frame it, but a part of had also worried he’d begun to weird this woman out.
[break][break]
”What a pain in the butt though, I can’t find anything solid yet. So, I’ll have to keep on looking, ya don’t mind now, right?”
[break][break]
Yet as he looked at the power sources, it was being used by the pokemon, and it was being used by people in other places. Which one was the right choice, and which one was the poorer choice?
[break][break]
Clean energy couldn’t ever be wrong, but at the sa-
[break][break]
Too much thinking, this wasn’t his thing.
[break][break]
”What’re you doing? Stopping people from a region-wide problem seems like an impossible task, y’know?”

NOTES

Gas Guzzlers

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,841 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Flash Back Crash
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 22:40:45 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

At least for now... If only for now, Yuina seemed to have quelled the line of questioning on if he did or didn't know her... But that didn't make the seething ache go away. Her shadows gnawed at her, the darkness clinging to her like a vice. She knew her truth, she knew her lies... And she knew that the longer she lied the harder things would be... Or maybe if she lied hard enough and long enough, she might actually start to believe that she was just Yuina Higashi?[break]
Would she ever get over the guilt of taking a memory away from someone else?[break][break]
His train of thought, his answer to her question was what tore her away, but only just, as he began to talk about the different energy levels and what it was affecting. So he was doing fieldwork the same as she was?[break]
"Uhm, no, no I don't mind. I'm sorry, about trying to push you away, I just didn't think there would be many others in the area looking into things given that it's spread across the entire southern portion of the region," Yuina returned, backing off of the trying to get him to leave notion.[break][break]
"I'm working on the same thing, maybe in a different way, but we're here for the same reason it sounds like," Yuina offered.[break]
"I study a lot of anomalies, it started with distortions, but the weather anomalies specifically within the last couple of months have broadened my studies and fieldwork."

[break][break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Flash Back Crash
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 6:35:09 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji regretted this line of lies, but at the same time it wasn’t far off from what he was doing. Calling a high school dropout’s investigation any kind of fieldwork was going pretty far, he didn’t know much of anything, he barely finished his first year.
[break][break]
But he had good instincts, so he liked to believe and trust in those. It was an intrinsic knowledge, something big was gonna happen by following those lines, or perhaps the strange pathing of them was caused by what was building?
[break][break]
”I focus more on Pokemon Behaviour.” There was a term for this wasn’t there? Ethologist or something.
[break][break]
”It ain’t hard to see why a pokemon like Chinchou and Lanturn would enjoy the rise in electric potential right? But then why are dragon types so spirited right now? Seems to be way more than an issue of weather.”
[break][break]
Thunderstorms could lead to an electrical terrain, but this was different to that too; it was different to all of that.
[break][break]
”Y’see what I mean? I’m having my Dracozolt eat and see if it’s the energy making him more excited or not.” Or if it was simply being in the same zone itself.

NOTES

Gas Guzzlers

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,841 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Flash Back Crash
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 21:30:25 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

There was no question that the things happening across the region at present weren't strange and abnormal, and having adverse affects on the environment. Yuina listened as he wondered about why it was that dragon type Pokemon seemed to draw in a particular power in tandem with the electric types... It was all very curious.[break][break]
"Right, there's nothing that would suggest a connection between the two on any natural terms," Yuina agreed, so he was studying the phenomena too? He certainly sounded like it at least.[break][break]
"Maybe we could work together on gathering some information around here? We're looking at the same things, might as well pool our information as we get it," Yuina wondered, an offer of mutual understanding. And in a twisted reasoning stemming from the shadows that seethed within the hollow shell of who she presented to the outside world... she almost felt like she wanted to know someone that knew her before... Was it possible for someone who knew Alexandria to become a friend to Yuina Higashi...?

[break][break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Flash Back Crash
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 21:48:55 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven